Monday, September 19, 2005

Realization


Today my life has plunged a new realization, a thought process. From quite some time I have been a bit confused. It doesn’t at all mean that I was not working or doing anything productive. But the feeling of satisfaction lacked immensely in my acts.

I guess the reason for my co I was running after a mirage. I was not ready to believe that a few things if are not meant to happen, will not happen. Though I believe in God, still somehow I couldn’t leave my life, my decisions and action to the will of God.

I know things have to happen, the way they are designed by God and to fight the almighty is only an exercise in vain. Every time I could not achieve that something that is not destined for me. It only led me to sadism, utter desperation and fury. It added a feeling of lost. Rather it took away the joy of my all other achievements.

For that something I never had, I could not and I dint enjoy all those gains in life that I had and I have been achieving. This was a mistake and I have realized my mistake. I want to share this achievement with you all. Yes I call it achievement as knowing what is the right thing to do in life is no less than the achievement.

I have been working. Still I was upset for something I was not getting or I was not doing, despite than my persistent efforts. I have realized it’s important to concentrate on one thing at the same time. The relationships, the people you meet in this journey of life are many. And they may or may not stop by you. It does hurt. But why shall it hurt? You should be self-dependent. We should grow out of every relationship we come across.

There is no use pestering over where I went wrong or why did it happened, or can’t I change the things when they never have to happen. Wrong Investment—in relationships or business— is always lethal I will say. A right person is the one who compliments you and can help to generate a better person out of you. First I must believe that I deserve all the good things I desire and only then my actions to achieve those things will come true.

I have realized it today. Lets see how things move ahead. I want to enjoy each and every bit of me now. My achievements are mine and I shall not unnecessarily kill the joy of putting a first step ahead. Success is a step-by-step process, I know today. It is better to celebrate rather than wasting time crying over the failure. At least you know that you wont do the wrong thing again and you would move for better. So, it is an ideal time to celebrate your growth in life. Is not it?

1 Comments:

Blogger vi said...

priyanka,
nice write-up...I learned something from this :)

vi

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter