Friday, September 02, 2005

Love’s Labor Lost

Do Love’s Labor lost?
The amazing query kept Shakespeare inscribing, pretty love sonnets and plays.
In 21 century the pangs, the soma of love keeps stimulating
Me. Day and night To live, To Write
To Move Ahead.

How long will it take me to forget You
Or in that case to live without you?
Each day, I awake to a new morning.
Each morning the Sun kisses the pane of my room.
I walk, I move, I work, and I live by the city’s vroom
The day passes everyday and breaks into dark silence every time.
The stars, the moon gazes me as you had.

I am Betrothed, And waiting for You.
For You may come and break the muzzle.
The night elapses and swears to mock-up the every passed day.
Still I awake every day to move ahead
In search of the day, when the night will anticipate the change.
Everything seems static, they all are inactive.

Though, what is that, that jostles my dormancy?
Each day is the same, the Sun, the Moon, the faces I meet,
The words you said are also avowed.
Surely, there is a thing that tells apart a previous day and the today,
Or the one coming day
It is the silence.
The silence you have brought in.
Still I cherish the Silence, for you bequest upon me.

The silence speaks in numerous ways
Each day it comprehends a new lesson of love to me
It gives me the reason to be with you,
Always tells me to harvest the love’s labor
I work hard the whole day.
The love’s labor I would say
Brings me season of spring and gay.

For I know the Nights are only Me and You.
There the touch you had made once
Procreates the heavenly scents.
Never fades my spirit,
And tells me to live another day.
The day begins with an aurora of love.
It cherishes my soul to live another day
Dear. And I know my love’s labor is not lost.

Still I dare to ask again.
How long will it take me to forget You
Or in that case to live without you?
The day would bring mayhem. Still I wish to foresee
The day my love for you exasperates.
For I know, that day the love’s labor ‘ll lose.
Or There will be no lost of love’s labor?
It will be prodigy of your love
Stepping the next gateway!


Please check:
http://www.blogger.com/">pangsoflove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter